Friday, December 7, 2012

Unreal Uses of the Past

1.The kids really need to go to bed now.  It’s nearly midnight.
 

It’s time the k..............................................................................
 
2.I’d prefer for you not to smoke in here.
 

I’d rather...............................................................................
 
3.I would like to be able to have enough money to retire at 50.
 

I wish I......................................................................................
 
4.We shouldn’t have bought the black car-it’s so hard to keep clean!
 

If only we..................................................................................
 
5.Don’t you think you should start to look for a new job?
 

...............................it’s time you.........................................


6.He shouldn’t be so stingy! Then he’d enjoy life more.
 

If only he...................................................................................
 
7.Would you prefer us to come on another day?
 

.................rather we.................................................................
 
8.I should have bought the Mac not the HP.
 

I wish.........................................................................................
 
9.I would prefer you pay cash.
 

I’d rather.................................................................................
 
10.I’m allergic to dogs. Can your dog stay outside?
 

I’d rather .................................................................................

 
WHAT? No Key?  Print this out and bring it to Torrie!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment