Monday, May 2, 2011

B-1 Key word Transformation


Writing
B-1 Level Practice
Here are some sentences about daily routines.

For each question, complete the second
sentence so that it means the same as the first, using no more than three words.

Once you have finished, bring it to me and I will correct it for you.

1 At the weekend I get up later than during the week.
During the week I …………………… than at the weekend.

2 The college where I study is quite near my apartment.
The college where I study isn’t very …………………… my apartment.

3 Yesterday morning my friend Marco arrived before I finished breakfast.
Yesterday morning I was …………………… breakfast when my friend Marco arrived.

4 Marco told me not to forget my tennis racket.
Marco said ‘…………………… forget your tennis racket.’

5 We play tennis every Wednesday afternoon.
We play tennis once …………………… on Wednesday afternoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment